"A community without a newspaper is a community without eyes."
--Tanika White, Maryland Morning radio show, 9:25 a.m. June 27
This morning, Sheilah Kast's show devoted a whole half hour to The Sun. here's the link: http://www.wypr.org/MD_MORNING.html
Forgive me; I don't know yet hwo to embed links on this software...I'll learn.
The show began with a report on the state of things, followed by an interview with Tim franklin in which kast asked him about the "Chinese Wall" between the web site and newspaper and then an interview with Tanika and Lynn, who are amzingly able to regularly appear in the newspaper and do their jobs while simultaneously fighting to help us keep ours.
I am not sure the Tanika quote above is word-for-word, as I was driving to Annapolis when the report came on, but it's close at least....
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
at twitter.com/newsofthesun
:: Email for private rants and news tips at:
newsofthesun(at)gmail(dot)com.
:: Are you a Sun newsroom Guild member? Join our private Google Group. To signup, email newsofthesun(at)gmail(dot)com.
......................................................................................................................
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment