A question from one of our reporters:
"Do you recall the "loan" that some of us took from the company to bridge us when we switched to biweekly pay? As I recall, the deal was that we didn't have to pay it back until we left the company. I wonder if some folks have forgotten about this deal, and it might be worth reminder (if my recollection is correct, that is) that that money would need to be paid back, presumably out of any vacation time or whatever else folks might have coming to them."
I didn't remember this detail, but if anyone knows the answer, please chime in.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
at twitter.com/newsofthesun
:: Email for private rants and news tips at:
newsofthesun(at)gmail(dot)com.
:: Are you a Sun newsroom Guild member? Join our private Google Group. To signup, email newsofthesun(at)gmail(dot)com.
......................................................................................................................
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment