Follow us on Twitter and Facebook



at twitter.com/newsofthesun

:: Email for private rants and news tips at:
newsofthesun(at)gmail(dot)com.

:: Are you a Sun newsroom Guild member? Join our private Google Group. To signup, email newsofthesun(at)gmail(dot)com.


......................................................................................................................

Thursday, November 13, 2008

What If You Didn't Know? More Layoffs Coming to The Baltimore Sun.

Bookmark and Share
The Newspaper Guild at The Baltimore Sun Reports More Layoffs To Come
Get your own at Scribd or explore others: Business

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As one of the latest lay off victims all I can say is this sucks. I believe in the paper and the power of the written word. I just hope those of you left behind get to keep writing it.

NewsOfTheSun said...

can u tell us which department you were in and when and how you received notice? feel free to email us at newsofthesun(at)gmail(dot)com.

we're very sorry this happened to you.

Anonymous said...

"What If You Didn't Know?" - I think you should ask "What If You We're Paying Attention?"